To gain access to the following teaching tools enter your Name and E-Mail below.
- The NLN 2016 Summit PPT Presentation
- New, June 2015: Textbook Evaluation Tool
- New, May, 2015: Prioritizing Patient Needs
- The Loma Linda Student Test Analysis Tools
- Plenary Presentation from the 2013 Elsevier Faculty Development Conference
- Five Questions to Predict and Manage Potential Complications
- Critical Thinking Skills and Strategies
- Thank you all for your support of our presentation at the 2011 NLN Summit on "The Best of Both Worlds: Practice and Education Developing Curriculum".
- Want to revolutionize your approach to clinical instruction? Here's a model that can help.
- Additional Handouts from my 2010 NLN Summit Presentation
- Here are four more tools to use in your teaching:
- Want to use a learning style inventory with your students?
Check back often, I periodically add more!